
Dallin started Kindergarten on August 23rd, 2010. They had parents come for one hour on the first day, then the kids start on the following Monday. I think next week will be the hard part, when I have to let him go on his own. He seemed nervous at first and pretty quiet all morning. When we got to the school, Ethan was there waiting to go to his class, so Dallin started to get more excited. Next, they both saw Maggie and ran up to her and gave her a hug! Dallin looked up at me and said, "I'm gonna miss preschool." I hope he has a great year and makes new friends! There are so many emotions I feel right now, but I know he will do well!
Yeah for Dallin! I am so happy you blog! And I agree with Dallin, I'm going to miss preschool, but our kids are going to love Kindergarten even more.
ReplyDeleteI'm such a bad friend. It's been so long since we've talked. I can't believe he's in Kindergarten. Madi starts preschool next week and I'm freaking out. She's so excited and I know she'll love it, but honestly the first few days are going to be hard for me. Anyway, Kennedy is already one and look at how grown up Halley is! I loved your post about Lincoln. I constantly think about you and what you went through losing him. I can't even imagine, but your testimony and faith is inspiring. You're awesome! I wish life would slow down and we could play more often. I need to make it happen. Planning a day where we could just hang out would be so fun. Miss you!
ReplyDelete