Monday, November 8, 2010

Funny Kid Quotes

My kids have been saying some really cute funny things lately, so I decided to write about them.

This summer we were outside with Risa. Her dogs were out with us and along came this huge dog! (English Bulldog) He was fairly friendly, but we weren't sure, so Trevor grabbed his collar. He figured the dog was so big, he wouldn't be able to pull him off one of Risa's dogs if he attacked.
Dallin said, "That is the biggest dog I have ever seen! It's as big as a small bush!"


We went to Nibley to visit Shelle and her kids this past weekend. On the way home, Halley had her feet tucked under her to keep warm and one fell asleep!
She said, "My foot feels fake! Dallin, my foot's asleep and it feels fake!"


Regan got into something the other day, and I started to get mad about it. I can't even remember what she did exactly now, I only remember her response!
Regan said, "I a little girl! I not know!"


Kennedy's favorite animal is a chicken. She walks around all day saying, "Bak, bak, bak, bak, bak!" She also loves to dress up, especially with accessories! She'll bring me something to put on her: sun glasses, headbands, necklaces, her tutu, a princess crown, etc... She looks up at me with her big, blue eyes and says, "Cute!" It sounds more like, "Dute!"

1 comment: