Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I haven't posted for a long time, so I am starting fresh and may go back to add more posts later. The kids have been doing really well. I have been babysitting two energetic little girls twice a week and my girls love having them! Kennedy asks if they are coming every day. She follows the youngest around and almost mauls her. Most recently, Kennedy has been saying she wants to get back in my tummy. I think she really wants to be a big sister, but Mom and Dad are not quite ready for that yet. We are enjoying this great phase in our lives, but I still don't feel done. I know some people may think I am crazy for saying that, but oh well.

Dallin is a great reader, but it is like pulling teeth to get him to do homework! He loves Bey Blades, Super Mario Bros. and Grandpa's iPad.

Dallin and Regan love to drive one another crazy! Regan does things just to get a rise out of her big brother, and then he gets back at her in other ways! Regan can be so spunky and full of attitude, but also incredibly sweet! You never know what you are going to get with her, but it is exciting to watch her!

Halley loves to set-up 'Centers' and school all the time. To our surprise, she says she wants to be a cop when she grows up! She is doing very well in school and I am so proud of her. I also countdown the seconds for when she comes home each day, because of her power of distraction with the other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment