Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Family

We took a family picture to get us by until it warms up outside! I have such a hard time getting the kids to sit still for 5 minutes, not to mention look at the camera, and they never all look happy at the same time! All I really cared about was getting an updated picture of everyone! We have all changed so much since the last time we took one! (Kennedy was a new baby!) I think they turned out ok considering we only took the one pose! I can't decide if I like the black and white or color better, so I posted both!






1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so grown up! I love this picture of you guys. Everyone looks so good. I think the best family pictures are the ones where not everyone is perfectly posed. I still feel so bad that we never got to see you before we moved. It's been way to long.

    ReplyDelete